YES ON 7A YES ON 7A YES ON 7A
Please listen to “The Paramedic’s Song” as you read about The Solution.
Benefits of Approving the Initiative Include:
- Takes the financial worry out of calling 911 for an ambulance. Residents receive insurance only billing for medically necessary ambulance services and transports.
- Ensures availability of more ambulances to be ready for responding to emergencies.
- Captures funding from visitors and the uninsured alike to pay for services that are not being paid for now.
- Stabilizes funding sources and buys time for future service enhancements to be developed and implemented in a responsible manner, without jeopardizing current emergency response capabilities and quality.
- Pays rising operational and training costs of providing ambulance services.
- Funds medical and facility capital improvements projects as needed.
- Enhances Paramedic and EMT recruitment and retention efforts to ensure quality providers are providing quality care.
Please vote YES on the 7A Sales Tax Initiative!
Paid for by Friends of EMS